Firehouse or Kinesis Stream?
Another firehose is consuming the agent event stream. I have built all the resources needed for both pipelines to co-exist. P lease note that before you do step 3 or the agent events (below), dextr will be missing a crucial piece of information and it will impact the dashboards. Here’s what to do:
- Configured the dextr-catest-streamHandler lambda function to be triggered by your existing Kinesis Stream that is currently configured in Connect.
- Your existing consumer will continue to get its data and dextr will as well.
- Created a new Firehose called ConnectCTR that is triggered by a Kinesis Stream (dextr-catest-connectStream)
- I did not yet apply this change in Connect because I want you to be in a position to confirm you are still receiving data in your existing pipeline (elasticsearch) just to be extra safe.
- When you are ready you just need to apply this config:
4. If for any reason you need to roll back the ctr stream config just do this:
Lastly, please check here for LiveLook (Contacts in queue) and Ad-hoc / holiday schedule steps: